|Connectify 5 Hotspot PRO + Connectify Dispatch 5 Crack/Keygen/Serial Number|
Check The Torr3nt Sp3eD Gyx:
Check The IDM SpeeD Gayx:
9 MB Speed Per Sec
- New Driver: A new driver is installed which provides increased stability and works better with Windows 8.
- New Tutorial: The new tutorial walks you through setting up your Hotspot for the first time. The tutorial walkthrough can be launched anytime from the Connectify Help menu.
- New Online Profile: Hotspot PRO users now have access to their web-based Connectify account profile. The profile lets users manage their Connectify product licenses and login information, easily submit and track support tickets, and provides one click access to tutorials and FAQ.
- Bug Fixes: Too many to list. This release represents nearly 6 months of effort to improve performance and solve customer issues. The work on Connectify Dispatch lead to a major overhaul of the underlying networking engine of Hotspot. Users will see more reliable, faster Internet, that works with more broadband cards and carrier networks worldwide.
- Update: Connectify 5 runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8. Users running XP and Vista can continue to use Connectify Hotspot v3.7.1
- Update: Connectify uses the .NET 4.5 Framework. The installer will prompt Windows 7 users to install .NET 4.5 if it is not already installed.
- Feature: The Connectify Troubleshooter now allows the user to specify whether they are trying to troubleshoot Hotspot or Dispatch.
- Feature: Support tickets are now accessible from one easy location on the Connectify site. You can find them either from the menu under Help -> Online Support, or by going to http://www.connectify.me/support
- Feature: Hotspot will automatically choose the recommended “Internet to Share” device if the user has not previously selected a device to use.
- Feature: Wireless devices in the “Internet to Share” list display the wireless SSID in addition to the adapter name.
- New Tutorial: The new tutorial walks you through setting up Connectify Dispatch for the first time. You can always start the walkthrough by right-clicking the Dispatch tray icon and selecting ‘In-App Tutorial.’
- Feature: Dispatch now keeps secure traffic together. In order to address issues with certain bank websites not working properly with Dispatch, HTTPS / SSL sockets to any given host are now kept together on the same Internet connections. This is an option in Settings > Advanced, which can be turned off if you prefer the old behavior of spreading out HTTPS traffic.
- Feature: Connectify Dispatch can now automatically start when you have multiple Internet connections and stop when you have only one. This is an option in Settings > Advanced.
- Feature: Individual applications can be configured to be ignored by Dispatch, use pure round-robining, or be firewalled from accessing the Internet.
- Feature: The Dispatch windows remember their size and locations.
- Feature: Hovering over an adapter in the Active Adapters list highlights the associated area on the graph making it easier to see the traffic for individual adapters.
- Update: The descriptions and layout in the ‘Settings’ window have been improved.